Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who is this Barry O fellow?

by President Barry O

First I'd like to talk about my tweeters. People admire them. In fact, I've caught people staring. My tweeters are magnificent! All 12,000 of them. They have recently propelled me into the tcot top 100. This is the list for conservative twitter users.

Then there's my blog. It also has thousands of readers, who are equally magnificent. It's a place where you can learn about your president on a daily basis. I'm sure you'll read the blog and learn to love me almost as much as I love myself...

That's all good, but who am I? I've been called many things. Newsweek even posits that I am a secular Messiah. That made me feel all warm on the inside. What else have I been called?

A resident alien. I don't remember living on another planet. Rahm assures me that this is just not true.

The Anti-Christ. Really people, do really think the Anti-Christ could mess things up this badly in this short of time?

A Douchbag. I hear this allot so, I recently looked it up. Please stop calling me that.

A tax and spend liberal. This really doesn't begin to cover my spending habits. I think it should be Spend and spend and tax liberal.

Rahm's Emmanual's bitch. Guilty!

Retarded. That's not really fair to retarded people. Many overcome their disabilities to have productive lives. No chance of that for me.

http://presidentbarryo.blogspot.com

2 comments:

George Dienhart said...

Welcome Barry- Nicely done

Susannah said...

Excellent! Thanks for putting us onto this!

Keep up the good work~